Fort Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Alliance

The West World 5 Fort Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC: After CaRn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sidiankain

AC: After CaRn. Empty
PostSubject: AC: After CaRn.   AC: After CaRn. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 pm

I've been thinking a lot about what will happen to the server after CaRn is gone.

If I've learned anything from the IA on world 3 it's that you can get to big and have to many friends.

As it stands with CaRn gone and all of us on friendly terms the server is going to stagnate if it hasn't began doing so already. After that people will leave.

My suggestion is that we come up with some kind of friendly dueling agreement or something. NO more huge alliances though there is no reason we all can't help each other out from time to time.
IA will exist either way, but for the sake of the server and the game in general it may be time to consider what to do with our alliances after CaRn is gone. No enemies no real decent areas for our duelers to go.

They need to be able to fight without worying about a war or accusations about alliances broken.

That's just my opinion, I've seen a lot of these servers die after a huge alliance claims victory over another and all I can think is " congratulations, you won, game over... now what high speed?"

Just a thought. Anyone else care to weigh in?
Back to top Go down
Semuta

Semuta

PostSubject: Re: AC: After CaRn.   AC: After CaRn. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I agree that CaRn is providing us with a lot of action.
We tend to like thoses ennemies afterward. Razz

This is my oldest world and and won't give it up no mather what, but would they disapear it would be a totally new game I concede. We should taunt them to continue. ;P
Would it happens they disapear we would rearrange things to please everyone and try to keep the fun of this world 'alive'.
You have a good point but right now I think we can battle them for a good while, we still have to work together. Smile

When I look at town rankings, I see CaRn towns everywhere. I won't sleep till I see something else to decorate the board with. Wink
Back to top Go down
Demonmaster0

Demonmaster0

PostSubject: Re: AC: After CaRn.   AC: After CaRn. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 pm

I agree friendly duels aint a bad idea at all. But what we will do when CaRn is gone that only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC: After CaRn.   AC: After CaRn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC: After CaRn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Alliance :: Town :: Town Gates-
Jump to: