Fort Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Alliance

The West World 5 Fort Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

User base shrinking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj Storm

User base shrinking Empty
PostSubject: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 pm

During the last few weeks, the number of players has risen from just above 200000 to over 220000. However the number of players above level 10 is continuously dropping. Even if we look at players level 2+, their number is dropping, too. In World 5 now there are less then 7300 players level 10+, and more than 2500 level 1's.
Anyone know why there are so many new players signing up with no intention to play?
Back to top Go down
Archdevilring

PostSubject: Re: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm not sure about this, but I have my theory, it is not a secret that as long as we have different IP address, GO won't consider them as multi id, probability they were created by lots of people to help their own towns, especially for fort battle purpose where numbers are something. If we find out a town with lots of new face with those low levels, then we can be assure that is their multi id.

Also don't forget about all those spamming messages are always coming from a level 1 fresh guy.
Back to top Go down
RedRaistlin
Admin
RedRaistlin

PostSubject: Re: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 pm

It could be that word is spreading about The West or possibly they are advertising more widely.
I feel that if someone signed up to World 5 now they would find it hard to join a community as many towns are built with high level players who are getting bored/inactive and are not putting in the time to recruit new players and help them with the game.
I imagine they feel a little alienated and 'unwanted'.
Back to top Go down
Taylin

Taylin

PostSubject: Re: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 pm

alot of them can be bot advertisers of other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Demonmaster0

Demonmaster0

PostSubject: Re: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 pm

I agree the user base is shrinking, I managed to find some new players but they dont last long then go inactive.

We even closed some of our towns to get more members in one town, This making us ready for better battles and more activity in town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User base shrinking   User base shrinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User base shrinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Alliance :: Church :: Notice-board-
Jump to: